Archive for June 17th, 2007
- Happy Father’s Day to Fraction, my dad, Dennis, Pop, Frank, Ellis and all the other fathers out there. Much, much love and many thanks.
- Laurenn McCubbin, Nikol Lohr and Drew Bell each at some point helped me put together the BABY DADDY t-shirt that I understand Fraction is wearing on the floor of Heroes Con today. If you see him in it, take a picture for me?
- CBR report on the Heroes Marvel Roundtable (featuring Fraction, Peter David, Christos Gage, Jeff Parker and Daniel Way) here. ETA: Newsarama coverage here.
- Jeff Parker writes from Charlotte on his blog: “This time the bar seemed more inviting than last night, and what do you know but they had Beer in there. Ah, black and tans. This made me susceptible enough to get lured into some damn crazy dice game that Rick Remender and Matt Fraction were running in the corner. After several dollars, it became clear that I just cannot physically roll a 3 to save my ass. But hey, most of my cash will go to help clothe the new Baby Fraction, so I don’t feel too bad about it.” Sweet. Read the rest of the con report in the link.
- Unrelated to Father’s Day: congratulations to Casey and Jess on making the leap into full-time dream pursuit. I’m so proud of you both. (Make sure you COBRA that health insurance, kids!)