Still more good news I neglected to share!
Mr. Brian M. Bendis and I are teaming up once again! This time we’re working with Uh! Maze! Zing! Italian artist EMANUELA LUPACCHINO on the sequel to the ABC TV tie-in Castle: Deadly Storm — Castle: Storm Season. We’re well into it already and let me say Ema is killing it. I’m having so much fun working on this book, I kind of can’t believe it’s happening.
For more details, here’s a piece on Marvel.com and here’s one from the TV Guide site.
The image below is from the cover, by artist Dustin Weaver.
Follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook. Join the conversation on my Jinxworld Forum.
Check it out, I look like I was drawn by Greg Tocchini!
Okay, so I dropped the ball on the 5 blog posts a week thing. Progress, not perfection, right?
- First off, FEAR ITSELF #2 is out today! Pick it up at your local comic book shop or order online from Midtown Comics!
- Big thanks to Marvel West for inviting us to the Thor premiere in Hollywood. The movie was gorgeous and we had a lot of fun. (Not for anything, but I have to say my husband was smoking hot in his suit.)
- Also also, I stood about 4 feet from Tadanobu Asano and I meeped.
- I’m starting to see the colors come in on Supergirl 65 and they’re pretty, pretty, pretty.
- MTV Geek News had some nice things to say about Osborn 5.
Interview and Greg Tocchini art up on CBR. Check it out!
The action in “Captain America and the Secret Avengers” is triggered by Tatiana, a young girl who debuted in a short story by DeConnick and artist Jamie McKelvie, in last year’s “Enter the Heroic Age” one-shot. In this new story, Tatiana reenters the Black Widow’s life by writing her a letter. “Natasha called her mini-me in the short. She’s a teenage girl who was trained young, like Natasha. She’s also Russian, like Natasha. She’s not super powered, but she is a well-trained, highly competent assassin. She was being traded in an international arms deal when Natasha liberated her. Steve Rogers put her in a safe house from which she has run away,” DeConnick told CBR. “So in the beginning of our story, she has written to Natasha and said, ‘Thank you for believing in me and thinking of me as more than a bullet. I wanted to thank you and say that I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you were wrong.’
Hey, just as a quick reminder–Osborn 3 is out at your local comic shop tomorrow and IGN thinks you should buy it.
Who am I to argue with IGN?
This has been big around our house for months. Can’t wait for you to read it!