Check it out, I look like I was drawn by Greg Tocchini!
Okay, so I dropped the ball on the 5 blog posts a week thing. Progress, not perfection, right?
- First off, FEAR ITSELF #2 is out today! Pick it up at your local comic book shop or order online from Midtown Comics!
- Big thanks to Marvel West for inviting us to the Thor premiere in Hollywood. The movie was gorgeous and we had a lot of fun. (Not for anything, but I have to say my husband was smoking hot in his suit.)
- Also also, I stood about 4 feet from Tadanobu Asano and I meeped.
- I’m starting to see the colors come in on Supergirl 65 and they’re pretty, pretty, pretty.
- MTV Geek News had some nice things to say about Osborn 5.
Hey, look what got solicited–
Written by KELLY SUE DECONNICK
Pencils by TBD
Cover by Travel Foreman
Spinning out of the pages of THOR!
The Asgardian warrior Sif was no stranger to battle; the heft of steel, the pitch of combat, the spray of an enemy’s blood…she even craved it. But when Asgard and its people made their glorious return through the power of Thor, Sif’s body was stolen and possessed by crafty Loki. Cowed by such defilement, Sif hasn’t been her true self…until a former lover and mate in arms comes to her with a call to battle and blood-spattering adventure…Now Sif sets out with Beta Ray Bill to fight her way back to true warrior’s glory!
32 PGS./One-Shot/Rated T+ …$3.99
I’m excited to be working on a Thor-related book for several reasons, one of which is terribly obvious to folks who follow Marvel news.
It’s completely nerdy, but now that the word is out I have to share another: like, a gazillion years ago, I had lunch with Mr. and Mrs. Simonson in New York during a con (a friend of mine was a student of Mr. Simonson’s). The four of us ended up talking about THE MIGHTY THOR #380 at length over our fries. When we got back to the con floor, he — Mr. Simonson — found and purchased a copy of 380 and signed it for me. Now at the time, for reasons far too embarrassing to go into here, I wore a necklace that said spelled out L-O-I-S. So the copy of that I have sitting right her on my desk right now? It’s inscribed “For Lois.” There was, of course, no way I was going to correct him. I thanked him profusely and tucked it in my bag.